Finally! After 2 months of sun, barbeques, Legos and some development… Version 3.8.6.
Notable changes are of GeoLocation using geoPlugin. Check out the knowledge base on how to use this great addition.
Translators – There are a crap ton of new phrases and words. Also a whole bunch are obsolete. So update your translations. Don’t forget to send in your translations once you have updated them.
Broadstreet Ads – New UI. For even easier implementation of their services so you can benefit even better from publishing their ads.
- [fix] Corrected display of stats for advertisers
- [fix] Inconsistent timezone for data collection
- [fix] Incorrect path for banner folder when WordPress is in subfolder
- [fix] User roles not being applied for some users
- [fix] Advertiser adcode no longer overwritten when editing ads
- [fix] Undefined variables in some forms
- [fix] Reset ad status when using bulk actions
- [new] Geolocations for groups
- [new] Geolocations for advertisers
- [new] Preferred advertising for certain pages
- [new] Periodic update check for AdRotate Pro
- [new] Advertisers now also see a preview of their advert in statistics
- [new] ‘Select all’ checkboxes for Ads, Groups and Blocks
- [new] Caching support for the ‘W3 Total Caching’ and ‘WP Super Cache’ plugins
- [update] Improved ad status checking
- [update] Lots of dashboard tweaks
- [update] Broadstreet Ads interface
- [update] Removed troublesome “Float” option from blocks
There has been a ton of attention for the showcase page. But only 4 sites signed up to be listed there. If you use AdRotate Pro or AdRotate Free and have a cool site. Why not show the world how AdRotate helped you? Check out the showcase page!