Options options options!
A number of new options related to stats. Lots of bug fixes related to the Advertiser interface. Some changes and tweaks. And the big new thing – Broadstreet Ads. AdRotates first integration with an external service. And what a service. Allowing your advertisers to change ads via Twitter, Facebook or text message. Anywhere. Anytime. Without you having to do it for them. That’s neat!
Who or what is Broadstreet
Broadstreet currently does business with Publishers and Advertisers in the United States, Europe and some in Asia. Publishers create adverts through their services and allow Advertisers to easily manage and update those adverts.
Read all about Broadstreet Ads and what they can do for you on their website!
Get it while it’s hot!
Starting today there a sort of sale going on for AdRotate Pro.
Get a discount of 20% on AdRotate Pro Single, Multi and Developer licenses.
Coupon code: ADROTATEPRO
Valid from: February 26th 2013 till March 5th 2013
- [fix] Number of undefined value notices
- [fix] Advertiser and Moderation access roles not being applied (pro)
- [fix] Improper use of global $wp_roles
- [fix] Single column blocks not applying line break
- [fix] Advertiser username not showing when advertiser edits his/her own advert (pro)
- [fix] Moderation queue now actually works (pro)
- [fix] adrotate_clean_trackerdata() not always active
- [fix] adrotate_mail_notification() not always active (pro)
- [new] Broadstreet Ads integration
- [new] Advertiser ad creation now optional (pro)
- [new] Advertiser ad linking now optional (pro)
- [new] AdCode field for ads now supports registered shortcodes (pro)
- [new] Statistics tracking now optional
- [new] Tracking logged in users now optional (pro)
- [change] Purged and reinstated all AdRotate automation schedules
- [change] Advertiser ad creation optimized (pro)
- [change] Improved page/post injection select box
- [change] Improved user-agent filter check
- [change] Restored missing export options for advertisers (pro)
- [change] Blocks: float setting “none” now has no float instead of “float:none;”
- [i18n] Updated translation strings
Free Users: Find the update through your WordPress Dashboard.
Pro Users: Version 3.8.4 is available now in in your account on this website.
Upgrade instructions are available in the knowledge base.