Difficulty: Normal | Updated: Dec 21st, 2012
Installing AdRotate is a snap. And takes only a few minutes.
If you’ve bought AdRotate Pro you need to download the plugin from your account on this site.
- AdRotate (Pro) Plugin.
- (s)FTP/Webdav Client and valid login details for your server.
- Installed and working WordPress 3.5 website.
- 3-5 Minutes of your time.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Locate the resulting “adrotate” or “adrotate-pro” folder on your computer
- Login to your website with your FTP (or applicable) client and navigate to the “wp-content/plugins/” folder.
- Upload the “adrotate” or “adrotate-pro” folder to the websites plugin folder using your FTP (or applicable) account.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Access the “plugins” section on the left hand menu.
- Locate “AdRotate” or “AdRotate Professional” in the plugin list and click “activate“.
And that’s it! Enjoy your fresh install of AdRotate.