AdRotate Pro 3.10.7 and AdRotate Free 3.10.7

Some small fixes and tweaks improving dynamic groups.
AdRotate Pro is now also available in Bulgarian – Kindly provided by Nedko Ivanov.

AdRotate Pro

  • [fix] Ads not always showing in a dynamic group with only 1 advert
  • [tweak] Slightly increased transition delay in dynamic groups
  • [i18n] Updated strings
  • [i18n] Added Bulgarian Translation

AdRotate Free

  • [fix] Ads not always showing in a dynamic group with only 1 advert
  • [fix] Ads not always showing after N paragraph with post injection
  • [tweak] Slightly increased transition delay in dynamic groups
  • [tweak] Cleaner dashboard menus
  • [i18n] Updated strings
  • [i18n] Updated Bulgarian Translation

Timeframes on adverts in AdRotate Pro?

Does anybody actually use the timeframe feature? And if so – Why do you?
If you don’t know what this is – Chances are you don’t use it and won’t need it :)
If you *do* use this feature please comment on how you use it and what your thoughts on it are in general.

The timeframe feature in it’s current form can be found below the schedules:
timeframes

I order to simplify AdRotate I’m thinking of removing this and updating schedules further to include a similar function.

Please let me know in the comments or email me with your thoughts.

AdRotate Pro now available in Bulgarian

poeditA few days ago Nedko Ivanov was kind enough to send in his translation files for AdRotate Pro. On top of the translation he already makes for the free version of AdRotate.

He indicated that he will update the translation for future versions also. Which of-course is very nice of him.

Current versions of AdRotate Pro and AdRotate Free have been updated. And the translations will be included in future versions.

AdRotate in your language?
Check if your language is available here. If not and you’re interested in making a translation in your language let me know.

AdRotate Free 3.10.6

And here are the fixes for AdRotate, too.
I didn’t hear back from the people I sent AdRotate to to test – But I can’t find any issues with the output anymore.
Tested in 14 random different themes.

Also support for W3 Total Cache has been updated a bit to work more reliably using their newer features introduced a while ago.

Changes

  • [new] Warn about W3TC_DYNAMIC_SECURITY if not defined
  • [tweak] Priority for loading header JS
  • [fix] Transition effect for dynamic groups
  • [fix] Tabindex when editing groups
  • [fix] Undefined notice for some people using Dynamic groups

AdRotate Pro 3.10.6

It’s been going on for a few days, testing a patch to fix the rotation on Dynamic groups.
As well as overlapping ads in some cases. Both have been fixed and should work again.

Caused by the transition effect in the dynamic group and some CSS that didn’t actually make sense. Now it does make sense again and things are in working order again :) yay!

Changelog

  • [new] Warn about W3TC_DYNAMIC_SECURITY if not defined
  • [tweak] Priority for loading header JS
  • [fix] Transition effect for dynamic groups