At long last, an update!
This version introduces some changes to the plugin as well as the licensing system.
Some important bugfixes and… Exporting and importing of ads.
The export/import function is fairly basic for now. Comments, suggestions are welcome!
Exporting options will probably be expanded in future versions but that depends a bit on what you guys want.
- [fix] Ad weight not correctly applied to blocks
- [fix] AdRotate throwing errors on deactivation for some users
- [fix] AdRotate throwing errors for some users when saving settings
- [new] Netmegs extra save button on Ad editing/creation
- [new] Export/Import adverts via CSV files
- [change] Added option to access moderate queue in Admin menu
- [change] Easier to read and use debug output
- [change] Better redirects
In order to better support people who bought AdRotate Pro and not the ones who pretend they did (aka. Piracy) AdRotate now has a License activation option in the settings menu. Here you can activate your bought license and unlock the ticket menu so you can get premium support right from your dashboard.
What key? I didn’t get one!
Every purchase of AdRotate Pro made before March 29, 2013 has no key yet. You can get your key simply by emailing me with your order number and I will generate and send you your license key as soon as possible.