And so… More fixes. Several users other than have tested this version and confirmed it indeed works. Thanks to all of you for your useful reports and feedback. I can’t find more quirks, no more reports are coming in… This must be it. I hope
- [fix] Core: Undefined strings in shortcodes
- [fix] Blocks: Shuffle expecting array in blocks
- [fix] Blocks: Rows and columns now in the right order
- [fix] Blocks: Missing <div> in blocks
- [fix] Maintenance: No longer checks for Ad rates (free only)
- [fix] Ad Creation: Date selection and definition for new ads and editing them (free only)
Get! get! get!
Because of a number of changes you might run into the following. This was unavoidable.
- (Pro users) Images are saved differently. If you end up with ads without images, edit each ad, select it’s image and the correct path will be saved again.
- If all ads say something is wrong but nothing is wrong. Go into settings and click “re-evaluate all ads” under Maintenance.
- If your block is misaligned or shows the wrong amount of rows/columns. Verify and correct this for every block.
- If AdRotate complains about “wp_adrotate_stats” not being available. Rename the table manually from PHPMyAdmin. Use the below query -
[cc lang="sql"]RENAME TABLE `wp_adrotate_stats_tracker` TO `wp_adrotate_stats`;[/cc]
What went wrong?
Various changes in AdRotate Pro which reflected bad on AdRotate and caused some issues. Somehow these didn’t appear in my test server.
So somehow all my testing, again, wasn’t enough. But then again. Trying to get a small group of users together who test and provide useful feedback seems impossible too. I’ve tried it several times now. People happily download and use the beta’s but I never hear anything from them. Hmm. A combination of things.